Friday, August 20, 2010

Rain stops play

England in August, with the correct helping of rain which has halted todays driving and viewing of Dartmoor.  So special extra blogging from the campsite ;-)

Tis fantastic holidaying in this country!  We've been in Dorset and Devon for 4 days now.  Today it is raining... lots.  It's wet everywhere and we tried to sightsee a bit but got all moist so gave up.  Now we're camped near Tavistock in the West of Dartmoor, and it's still raining!

But our world is happy, and I'm looking forward to a DVD or two while Fran does some painting - I'll attach a picture of the still life and then we'll see how it turns out...  Shall I go for Men in Black II, Time Bandits or Snatch?  I'm erring towards Snatch!

Just noticed a small technical glitch in that I'm using my laptop what doesn't have a card reader so there is no way to get photos to web.  If we get on Frans laptop at some point I may upload some piccies later.  Don't hold your breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment