Friday, May 7, 2010

Thieving feckers

Those cheeky Thai's!  Not so cheeky, more like thieving bastards.  My card has been cloned again and I'm apparently spending PHI in Thailand.  Or not!

As luck would have it I found out quite quickly, since we have internet at the campsite and prudence had me check the bank.  So a panicked phone call to A&L later and hopefully this extravagent spending will stop.  It would appear they only got about £700, aaarrrgghhhh.  It's not like I have mortgage which "puts my house at risk should I fail to make payments" coming out of the account or anything!

Whine over.  Hopefully.  Let's put some faith in the British Banking System.

2 comments:

  1. Bastards!! Hope you get it all sorted out.

    Flowers look lovely, hope you'll go for a skip through them!

    Right, off to Neils Stag....

    ReplyDelete
  2. arghhhh... Bcard sorted out my dalliance at a famous London auctioneers right quickly.

    Anything we can do just ask.

    C

    ReplyDelete